Facebook Phone

6/09/2011 03:38:00 PM

Hey..hello everyone...it has been a long time since i haven`t written anything around here...I have just been busy with a couple of projects...and...I moved to Madrid...but leaving that behind ...I found an interesting topic today, and I thought you should know about it...spreading the word...THE NEW HTC CHACHA AND HTC SALSA-THE NEW FACEBOOK PHONES.
So, I am a Facebook fan, i like Facebook, use it everyday, I bet you guys do to...so lets see some specifications on these phones.


So lets begin with HTC Chacha:
OS: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
2.6" TFT Touchscreen
600 Mhz processor
512 Mb Ram Memory
2 cameras -5 mpx primary and 1.2 mpx secondary

HTC Salsa:
Android 2.4 (Gingerbread)
3.4" Capacitive Touchscreen
600 Mhz processor
512 Mb Ram Memory
2 cameras-5 mpx primary and VGA secondary

For more just visit www.gsmarena.com and you can find more interesting stuff and also more pictures. Hope you liked this. Untill next time!!

0 comments: